December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Emergency Commissions For Vet Care

:iconjessieiii:
jessieiii Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Due to my 3 year old dog Aurora
May have cancer and I really need to get her to a vet to be examined and maybe even to have surgery.. So I need to open up some commissions, they are cheap because any bit helps and I have no idea how long it might take for me to get them done but I will finish as soon as possible.
Emergency Commissions and Needing Help With Dog!So my dog, a 3 year old rottweilerXdoberman/lab ate all of the Christmas chocolates the other day. Then yesterday she got extremely sick and we did not think she was going to make it. She did nothing but have diarrhea and vomit, and would not eat or drink. She could barely stand or open her eyes. After a lot of comforting and coaxing we finally got her to start dinking some water. Now she seems somewhat better and will mooch (beg for food) and is a bit back to her old self but you can see the pain and weakness in her eyes... Then, we noticed she has a lump on her underbelly the side of 2 or more baseballs, and it wasn't there before.. It is somewhat squishy but at the same time firm, and it bugs her but seems to almost comfort her when you touch it (probably because its hanging off her and weighs like +5lbs). I have pictures in case it would help anyone help me. We are a very low income family (basically don't make any money at all) and I want to get her to a vet no
<--- More info Can be found here.

My prices range from $0.30-$1.15 (30pts-90pts), but I will only take a few point commissions as I owe people some points.

Also while I am here, has anyone had a pet that has gotten a tumour before? .. This is the first time I've ever seen a dog with a tumour like this, and it just came out of nowhere... If any one has, can you kind of explain what happened to your dog and if they got surgery how it went? I'm extremely worried... If pictures might help I have a 2 that I could either add or email to show.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjessieiii:
jessieiii Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

Heres examples of sketches:
Add a Comment: