Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Looking for someone to do a character design/reference sheet commission for me.

:icontraein:
traein Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So I need to commission some character designs with reference sheets for a original series I am getting ready to make here on DA. I can do both points and Paypal, so if you think you might be up to the challenge please leave a comment here with prices and image references of work.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpyocora-tan:
Pyocora-Tan Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can help. I do paypal commissions. [link]
:iconashkel:
ashkel Jan 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
still looking... . i"m interested.. $10 for back en front. model sheet.$25 for the 4 views character.... including blue lines construction... for better reference... :D
:iconashkel:
ashkel Jan 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
still looking... . i"m interested.. $10 for back en front. model sheet.$25 for the 4 views character.... including blue lines construction... for better reference... :D
:icongloriousphilia:
Hello! Yes, I do a commission! ^^

(MENUS UPDATED) [OPEN] Fabulous Art Commission!

PLEASE READ THE RULE BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME! http://holy-greek.deviantart.com/journal/NEW-amp-OPEN-Rules-for-Art-commission-324575255

Seriously, it is not a joke for you to skip rule links and breaks some of them. :I Satisfied customers list: http://holy-greek.deviantart.com/journal/NEW-amp-OPEN-Satisfied-Buyers-from-Art-commiss-324575187 ATTENTION: If you want extra characters in one image. You will be charged with $1.00 or 80:points: for extra characters! That does not apply to the mini comic, THERE ARE NO GOD and baka chibi. However, please keep it minimum to 5 characters unless you want to be charged extra for it.</b> You're feel free to haggle! I might accept it ONLY if it seemed reasonable.

MENUS

♠BAKA CHIBI - $0.50 or 40:points: CHOPPY ANIMATED- $0.50 or 40:points: EXTRA ♠CHIBI FULLCOLOR - $2.00 or 160:points: ANIMATED BLINKING- $0.50 or 40:points: EXTRA

♠BAKA CHIBI - $0.50 or 40:points:
CHOPPY ANIMATED- $0.50 or 40:points: EXTRA

♠CHIBI FULLCOLOR - $2.00 or 160:points:
ANIMATED BLINKING- $0.50 or 40:points: EXTRA

♠FABULOUS SKETCHES - $3.00 or 240:points:

♠CHIBI KEYCHAIN - $5.00 or 400:points:
♠BOOM HEADSHOT KEYCHAIN - $6.00 or 480:points:
WANT THIS MAILED? ASK!

♠50x50 ICON - $3.50 or 280:points:
ANIMATED- $1.00 or 80:points: EXTRA
:icondestinymew:

♠FURCADIA PORTRAIT -
- Remappable = $7.00 or 560:points:
- Non-remap = $5.00 or 400 :points:
- Soft port = $3.00 or 240 :points:

♠FULL-COLORED PICTURE
HEADSHOT- $8.00 or 640:points:
HALFBODY- $10.00 or 800:points:
FULLBODY- $15.00 or 1,200:points:

♠ATTEMPTED PENCIL REALISM
PRICE MAY RANGE BETWEEN $10.00 or 800:points: TO $30.00 or 2,800:points:

♠REFERENCE SHEET - $20.00 or 1,600:points:

♠MINI COMIC - $2.00 or 160:points: per panel
PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT TO DRAW EXACTLY FOR EACH PANEL!
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hey, i can help! i do paypal commissions. i can draw full-body characters from various angles. or headshots from various angles. i'll color the pics of course <3

i'm not sure how many fullbodies/headshot angles you want though. but whatever fills up and 8.5x11 sheet of paper would be $5 USD. i could fit two fullbodies on one paper, and for headshots/bust shots, i can fit 6.

here are 8.5x11 illustrations i've done:

reply or note me if you're interested =)
:iconmissa6000:
missa6000 Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i'll do character designs and reference sheets for you for 60 :points: for the first character design/reference sheet and 10 :points: for every additional one.

here's a reference sheet i did for myself. but for yours (if you choose to get them from me) i can add words and descriptions on the sheet if you'd like.
:iconhensenfm:
HensenFM Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
if human with manga style

i can do the commission
info in link below
thank you
:iconthepoorcornelia:
ThePoorCornelia Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are these human/humanoid or anthro/creature characters?
:icontraein:
traein Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Human
Add a Comment: