Script editor for your manga!

Are you the type of meticulous individual who prefers to write a script for your manga ahead of time?
Or maybe you are an artist who is sure of your art skills, but unsure of your storytelling skills?

I am offering free editing for your manga script. Basics include:
- Grammar corrections
- Dialogue editing

I will also provide critique and feedback on the following, more theoretical, constructs of your story:
- Characterization
- Rising Action/Climax/Denouement
- Internal/External conflict
- Premise
- The list goes on and on!

If you are interested in getting feedback on your manga before you actually start drawing it, message me!
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Could you look at scripts for my manga? Each aren't that long; they only take 10 pages.

Before you take a look at them, you should read the synopsis:

"Long ago, an evil spirit, known as the Zatelek attacked the world of Eden, ravaging continents and killing many people. In response, the leader of the shaman-the Great Sage-sacrificed his life while confronting it. However, out of his death came two things: the death of the Zatelek and the creation of a new continent, New Eden. Here the Golden Dawn academy and headquarters were set up by the new Sage in honor of the last sage, and an Urban Paradise was built.

Now, seventy years afterwards, the story follows Tsuya Keiyo, a young Shaman yet to realize his powers in a world plagued by evil spirits. He enrolls in Golden Dawn Academy, founded for those like himself, to discover himself in a whole new way. Creating rivals, friends, and enemies alike, Tsuya gets himself more and more deeper into the mystery of his family line, the ravaging underworld of the Yomi, the place which all Yokai and rouge shamans reside and constantly rival each other to be the ruler of Yomi, and will uncover a mystery that shakes the Shaman world to its core, spreading across the five continents: The Tundra, The Desert, The Mountains, The Forest and New Eden."
Here's the link to the scripts [link]
You're really that good?
Who said anything about good :P. If I was a professional editor, I would be charging people, wouldn't I?
All I am offering is some advice & critique from a hobbyist editor/writer who does this sort of thing in his free time.
Whether I am actually good or not would be up to you to decide.
Very true... Well I have a story that I want to turn into a manga. Would you look at it?