Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

ehm........ hello minna, i new here, so i don't have even a single point, , i need a points

:iconcruno:
cruno Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student
i new here, and i can draw ANIME style, if you want , i can take job from you ^^ [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondolliebones:
dolliebones Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
How many points would it be for a half body picture? I love your art! And welcome to deviantART!
hem, how about 40 points? thanks for loving my art. and i happy to come to deviant art
:iconcalkubo:
Calkubo Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Dude, your work is worth more than 40 measly points.

$1.00 USD = 80 :points:

So basically 40 points are 50 cents. I don't know how long it takes you to finish a drawing but I'm pretty sure that it's worth more than that. Don't let others take advantage of you.
cruno Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student
hem..... can we sell our picture on deviant art to other artist?
:iconcalkubo:
Calkubo Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
If you want to get paid in points then just post your info here. If you want to get actual money, you need to post it on the Job Services forum. Or you can always advertise both in your journal.
eh really? that the worth price for mine? wow!! , thanks for your advice ^^, i will be careful
While I agree that that's a fair price for your art, I'm not willing to spend quite that many points on anime art at the moment. Good luck though!
really? oh. ok
You could definitely sell commissions for 40 points though! I just want to spend most of my points on furry art~
:iconapatheticbunny:
ApAtHeTIcBuNnY Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What are your prices?
Add a Comment: