Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

I'm looking to request a cartographer

:icontrueragexrt:
TrueRageXRT Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Anyone draw maps? Looking for something in one of these type of styles [link] [link]

I have a map that I am drawing I'd like someone to redo in a style like I listed. This is my map so far [link] I still have a few details to add to it and names for rivers/towns/mountains/etc but that is it, besides the southern part the rest is surreounded by ocean. If this is something you can do let me know, if you have an example of a previous map that would be great.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconifm2181:
ifm2181 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I might be able to help out a bit with that. I do my own sort of pseudo-textured maps for various things, and if you like this sort of look, I can try to whip one up for you.
Example: [link]

I may also be able to make more tradition map mountains if you don't like the style of mountain you see there.
:icontrueragexrt:
TrueRageXRT Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the reply, thats sprety cool how that looks but I really was looking for the classic look like someone drew it up with a quill on some old parchment. one like yours might be interesting though, I'd have to do some edits first I could quick do in PS to show forest/plains/desert/etc.
:iconifm2181:
ifm2181 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
No problem. If you decide you want one, let me know.
Add a Comment: