December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Taking requests for traditional!

:iconbantiarna:
Bantiarna Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello out there,

I got new colour pencils for Christmas and now I want to draw something. anything. Sadly I seem to have mislaid my creativity.I have no ideas. So it's your turn:

I have two open request spots and you can request anything. I will wait until this evening ("Evening" as in Central European Time meaning in about 6 hours) and then decide which ideas I like best. So no "first come first serve".

Take a look at my gallery to see my works so far.

Greetings Banti!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No more request spots open. But feel free to ask about commissioning me ^^
:iconveloveanime:
veloveanime Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Interested in doing a cute doc scene with this guy in it? :)
I really like this idea. So does this guy have a specific hair-colour or something? Can I portray him in more "doctor-like" clothing? (I don't know how it is where you live but in Germany doctors usually wear kind of a white coat over their normal clothes when working)
All is fine for me, just enjoy yourself ;)
I live in Belgium, so I know the white-coat concept, didn't do it here especially because he doesn't want to frighten little children with that coat.
So he is a children's doctor? If so I know the perfect scene :) Because there is this "Teddys in the emergency" project where children who are injured in an accident get a teddy bear and in the hospital the doctors use this teddy to get into contact with the children and explain what they will be doing. I could really imagine him treating a teddy bear with a frightened child sitting next to him.
He is.
That's also the reason for the little castle and other toys up in his upper cupboard.
To reward the ones who have been 'brave'.
Love the scene you have in mind =3
:iconmiinora:
miinora Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, I thought I'd try my luck and ask you for a request. Could you please draw the character on the left, or both if you're feeling super generous:

I hope you enjoy drawing whoever's characters you choose. :)
I would really love to try my hand at your characters. Can you tell me a bit about them? Because I like their design but have no idea whatsoever how to portray them.
Oh and beneath her rainbow tail, that's his tail, am I correct?
:iconmiinora:
miinora Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi. :D Thanks very much, I'm really excited!
I'd really love a coupley picture of them, if you're feeling up to that? She is friendly and flirty, he is playful and funny. I hope that's not too vague.
Yup that's right, he has the pink and white fluffier tail. :)
Bantiarna Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Okay, just a quick update: I have the lines finished (actually I had them finished for more than a week but then university went and ruined my free time) and will probably start with the colouring tonight.
Add a Comment: