Alright guys... FREE Monster Requests

So... I'm think I'm going to do some free monster requests for the next week or two. So I'll do pretty much any OC, any species, pretty much any monster, dragon, beast, or demon.

Pretty much first come, first serve, and I'll do as many as I can get around to before school starts back.

Also open for trades if anyone feels like it.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
EDIT: Slots are closed for a while.
Trade with me?
Go nuts with his lower half. [link]
Could you draw ALIHORNUS, GRIFFONTRON, & FLAMERUS please?

ALIHORNUS: [link]
Color ref: He's a white colored nighlok with a golden horn & the unicorn faces on his shoulders are a red color on the left & blue color on the right. His face is a mix of white & black. The horns on the 2 shoulder faces are gold color. He has very long & sharp claws & fangs.

GRIFFONTRON: [link]

FLAMERUS: A cerberus nighlok with 3 heads. 2 heads are on his shoulders that are just like cerberus much like how you see for ALIHORNUS. He's very buff & has fire circling him sometimes. Fire blazes out of his shoulders & legs. His arms look like arms mixed with burners that shoot out flames kinda like Flameman.EXE [link] Like the other nighlok, he's bipedal & has claws for his fingers & toes.

Thank you.
Any of these guys take your fancy?
[link] him? C:
thanks for considering :D
How about this guy?

Does my OC Lord Grunt the Inhaler count? He's a crocodilian Vampire god, known for being the single most epic badass in the known universe. He's nicknamed "the Inhaler" due to his repulsive eating habits. He once took out 72,053 Turkish Pastry chefs with his pinky finger, thus bringing into creation Chuck Norris.
wolf/lion hybrid
Alright, how about a request. If you can draw one of my creatures:

You can choose any one you want to draw.
Alright, I'm going to take my shot at Hela
I have a couple demon females has long white fluffy tail