December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Upcoming Gaming Project.

:iconesportsnetwork:
eSportsNetwork Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
hello members of DA.

Im in the process of creating a site dedicated to Clans, Teams and Guilds.

tho most of the design of the site will be done by me. I need a handful of individuals to be added to my site as "Main Designers" so Clans, Teams, Guilds can hire you within my site to design their logos, banners etc.

Of course their would be a small fee for having you on my site. for example a 5% fee of what you charge would go to the site, and rest would be yours. (that 5% fee would go into a pool to buy gear for giveaways) **5% is still the magic number**

so basically I'm looking for Clan Logo designers, C4D intro creators, Montage video editors.

How payment would work is either monthly or bi-weekly. Site members would pay us, and than we would pay you for your work.

i need about 1 to 3 people in each category,and must be consistent and available when projects come in. + you'll be making some side cash.

If i do decide to put you on my site i would need a real photo of you( makes it look more professional - like any portfolio ),
your portfolio,and your price range on what you would charge the members for logo, c4d intro, or montages. < and specify which one your interested in.

only message me if your serious. site BETA will launch late Jan of 2013

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: