December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Art For Daniel Low on Funds

:iconslugburger:
SlugBurger Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello everyone!
For those of you that do not know I have started a project that I have dubbed "Art For Daniel" (Pretty original right? lol)
Here is the link to the journal that explains this project in more detail. [link]
In short we are making an art book for a sweet autistic boy named Daniel who absolutely loves art!

Ive added up the pictures and checked out the prices and its going to come out to roughly $59.80... roughly. I still have a few more pictures that people are donating... Sadly I do not have the money for this. It was such a huge disappointment and Im gonna really hate having to go back and say that i dont have his present :(

I figured meijers would be a good place to get the prints but Im very new at this printing thing if anyone has anywhere cheaper or knows of a better place please please please let me know. He was really looking forward to this....

If you would like to donate please let me know because donation will be the only way that I will be able to get this book printed and into a gift box for him.
I will be keeping a separate journal to keep track of donators and the amount the donated!

Thank you everyone!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: