December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Looking for someone to commission!

:iconamandasargent5:
amandasargent5 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I have no idea what I'm doing, so please bare with me. xD

I write fanfiction for My Candy Love, a French/Anime RP/Otome game that is extremely addicting (I warned you!) and need cover art including an OC and a character from the game.

Obviously I'm willing to pay- whether it be in RL monies or "points" (I'm totally new at this- forgive me. xD) Just tell me what/how much you want. :)

I'm looking for someone with a style similar to ChiNoMiko (My Candy Love/Amour Sucre's artist/creator) but if I like your art enough even if it isn't anything like hers, I'll go for it. I'm not extremely picky :)

Again, I apologize for lack of knowledge as to how this site works. I swear I'm going to be up all night trying to figure this thing ouuut. :P

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to ask. I am not cheap- I'll pay what it's worth for sure! I'd also LOVE it if this could be done soonish, too!

Thanks so much!<3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnuit-luna:
Nuit-Luna Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Helloo~ C:
I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I just opened for commissions so I thought I'd post anyway. xD ~[link]
:iconkatrinlouiseo24:
KatrinLouiseo24 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Are you still looking foe artists to commission?
:iconmii-ume:
Mii-Ume Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
i can draw anime full bodys for 100 points that look like this ~ [link]
:iconbunnylicious:
Bunnylicious Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm doing point commissions right now. :3 Info is on my profile.
:iconxalalax:
xAlalax Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
omg i play it too!! :la: i've been trying to copy her art style in quite a while kinda failed tho ^^; alright here's some examples anyway

:iconamandasargent5:
amandasargent5 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Hello! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Are you still interested in doing a MCL commision? I love your art! You're very talented.

Basically, what I need is a digitally colored cover-art picture of Lysander and my OC Luna, (Blonde hair, fair/slightly tanned skin, black eyes, and a small black mole beneath both eyes) probably forehead to forehead or in some other loving position and with a pretty field/forest scene in the background. I can give you tons of other details like outfits, etc. if you're interested in doing the art, just let me know!

Also, how much do you charge for digital-colored with two characters and a background?

Thanks so much for the offer. Can't wait to hear back from you!
:iconxalalax:
xAlalax Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh thx i'm flattered :D can i see a pic of your OC? and more details would be great :D
that would be 145 point
Add a Comment: