365 Sketches: A DeviantArt Wide Project

So I was sitting here on my laptop thinking
Gee I really wish I could I would sit down and sketch more often.

So then I came up with the idea of a community project

WE COULD ALL DRAW A SKETCH A DAY!

It could be any sketch, any at all. We can post our our sketches to a thread. It can be from the complicated pictures of a master to the anatomy practice of a beginner.

So who would join in? If enough people say yes, I will create a group, and I'll post a journal and spread the word
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
[link]

Here is the group, it's called 365-ART. :)
OK EVERYONE GREAT NEWS. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO START THE GROUP.
That's a great practise!
Guys bad news. I didn't know that I needed a premium membership to create a group, so I can't start it. However, someone else could start it and we could be co founders?
There's actually also :iconsketch-365:, which is actually completely dead although it's year old. But if we all go join that, then it won't be. :> It doesn't seem to have tasks like :icondeviant365:, or... really much of anything. But I'm thinking it already exists, so we may as well use it.
i don't think a person needs a premium to create a group BUT i looked at your page and i see that you are already an admin of three groups. you need a premium to be an admin of more than three groups. (up to 10 groups)

oh yeah and i looked at the deviant365 thing below! that seems like a great group but it looks like that group is all about more specific tasks. (i was just gonna draw a bunch of random headshots for my sketches lol)

bif the deviant365 is what you're looking for then that's fine! but if you wanted a different group i could start it! so it just depends on what you want XD
There's actually also :iconsketch-365:, which is actually completely dead although it's year old. But if we all go join that, then it won't be. :> It doesn't seem to have tasks, or... really much of anything. But I'm thinking it already exists, so we may as well use it.
hmmm the founder of that group seems to have forgotten about it, haha. but, eternalslurp was able to start a group after all, and it has a similar name [link] XD
There's already a group by that name xD And with a similar purpose, it releases a task every week instead of every day

:icondeviant365:
Gosh, so what, no group then? we could just join this one?
YesYes Yes Yes create a group!
Create the group!(:
Sounds good ; v; <33
I would like to participate in this! I need to sketch more often. =)
i want to do this! but i only want to do a small sketch every day <3

each month, we could upload all 30 sketches in a sketchdump!

thanks for the idea! how about making a group?
This is a great idea. :)
this is an amazing idea!!!! you should make a group or something! :D
I was actually already planning on. Go on, make a group. :] I'd join.
I'm so down for this ^^
I haven't drawn in ages! I'd like to give it a shot.

-Sigh- anything to get my ass down to draw lot more frequently OTL
This was part of my new year's resolution, so I'm in as well!
Sounds like fun to me, I need stuff to post up and this was part of my new years resolution