December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 34

365 Sketches: A DeviantArt Wide Project

:iconeternalslurp:
EternalSlurp Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So I was sitting here on my laptop thinking
Gee I really wish I could I would sit down and sketch more often.

So then I came up with the idea of a community project

WE COULD ALL DRAW A SKETCH A DAY!

It could be any sketch, any at all. We can post our our sketches to a thread. It can be from the complicated pictures of a master to the anatomy practice of a beginner.

So who would join in? If enough people say yes, I will create a group, and I'll post a journal and spread the word

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

EternalSlurp Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[link]

Here is the group, it's called 365-ART. :)
OK EVERYONE GREAT NEWS. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO START THE GROUP.
:iconbenyihs:
BenyiHS Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
That's a great practise!
EternalSlurp Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Guys bad news. I didn't know that I needed a premium membership to create a group, so I can't start it. However, someone else could start it and we could be co founders?
:iconankh-ascendant:
Ankh-Ascendant Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
There's actually also :iconsketch-365:, which is actually completely dead although it's year old. But if we all go join that, then it won't be. :> It doesn't seem to have tasks like :icondeviant365:, or... really much of anything. But I'm thinking it already exists, so we may as well use it.
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i don't think a person needs a premium to create a group BUT i looked at your page and i see that you are already an admin of three groups. you need a premium to be an admin of more than three groups. (up to 10 groups)

oh yeah and i looked at the deviant365 thing below! that seems like a great group but it looks like that group is all about more specific tasks. (i was just gonna draw a bunch of random headshots for my sketches lol)

bif the deviant365 is what you're looking for then that's fine! but if you wanted a different group i could start it! so it just depends on what you want XD
:iconankh-ascendant:
Ankh-Ascendant Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
There's actually also :iconsketch-365:, which is actually completely dead although it's year old. But if we all go join that, then it won't be. :> It doesn't seem to have tasks, or... really much of anything. But I'm thinking it already exists, so we may as well use it.
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hmmm the founder of that group seems to have forgotten about it, haha. but, eternalslurp was able to start a group after all, and it has a similar name [link] XD
:iconemberguard:
Emberguard Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013   General Artist
There's already a group by that name xD And with a similar purpose, it releases a task every week instead of every day

:icondeviant365:
Gosh, so what, no group then? we could just join this one?
Add a Comment: