December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Open for cheap commissions

:iconfeleri:
Feleri Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi all!

I'd like to practice again, but I'd also like to do commissions, so I decided to combine the two.
I'm open for doing sketchy commission pieces, simple linearts for a cheap price.
I'm not aiming for doing really complex works now, because I don't have a lot of time ,but I'd be happy to draw different kind of human characters.
Let me know if you have a character you'd like to be drawn. Please don't be offended - I will only pick requests that I find interesting and fun to draw.
Price is discussed in private, depending on the request itself. (I'd prefer low rate paypal payments, but I'll be up for a few point commissions too.)

Samples of my works:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthalassamermaid:
ThalassaMermaid Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Your work is very nice! If it pleases you, I'd like you to do something of my character, Thalassa. You can do as much or as little as you like.

Thalassa was born off the coast of Florida. Her full name is Thalassa Macupin Meria (Thalassa of the spotted fins, of the city Merin).
Thalassa is a bard and entertainer. She fell in with the wrong crowd, which was dabbling in the forbidden art of removing one's tail to walk on land. She was searching for someone, and they used her for her vocal influence over humans. When she discovered their deception, she tried to leave and was badly hurt. She met a human who helped her and came to love human guppies, but she couldn't overcome her fear of adult humans and wouldn't leave the sea. She loves to eat fish and plants, but she's never been a human-eater. She's a sweet mermaid. You can read her full story here: [link]

I'm including a few pictures for reference, but Thalassa is getting a new tail so the pictures of my tail aren't much use. Thalassa's new tail is based off of the steelhead trout (aka rainbow trout). Let me know if you need more references.

I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thalassa: [link]
(top green mermaid) [link]
[link]
Thalassa's Tail (reference-steelhead trout): [link]
Add a Comment: