Details

Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Looking for artist

:iconaustinino12:
Hey guys today I come to you with three stories that I've had for a manga and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in creating one with me. Sadly I don't have any money to pay anyone (unless we get published) so for now I'm just looking for someone who wants to have some fun and likes my stories and I like their drawings.

The first story is just a straight up zombie story, it follows Matt a young boy who wakes up to find his mom eating his dad and the whole world has gone to hell and Matt and a group f survivors he meets back at his school must try and survive in the apocalyptic world.

The second story is called puppet master. The story is about a teenage boy who is murdered but wakes up in an abandoned warehouse where he corms in contact with the puppet master. The puppet master tells him that he is now his puppet and he will obey him and carry out his order while threatening to murder his family if he were to be speak about this. From this point on the boy begins to commit murders o. People who have been released or were found innocent. The flip side of the story is the lives of the detective and his partner who are investigating these murders.

The third story is called master of the hunters it is about 12 hunters from around the world who are put into an abandoned city with animals thT have been exposed to mutagens and the such. These hunters have only basic supplies and 2 weeks to survive. If you do you get 2 million dollars, if not your money is divided between anyone who does survive.

So those are my 3 stories and if anyone is interfere feel free to contact me here or send me an email austinino12@hotmail.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconamasteria:
Amasteria Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Your stories sound rather interesting. Some examples of my work: (I hate that dude's head) and
:iconalice723:
hi if you still need someone, I'm interested^^
Please note me^^
Your stories sound interesting, feel free to look at my gallery.

Here are some examples of my art^^

thank you for your time :hug:
:iconaustinino12:
Hi thanks for the reply.

Your art is really nice The thing is is that my stories seem kind of dark (zombies & murder) in comparison to your art which looks really happy. I have another more light hearted story about a circus if that seems more up your ally.
Add a Comment: