December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Erotic film poetry in Europe (Payment)

:icondisturbinginc:
DisturbingInc Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Hello there!

My name is Sebastian and I study film making/directing in my native town of Malmö. However, I will soon have my diploma and I am ready to head straight into the business.

However, unlike most of my class mates I want to get into the adult film business. I've contacted a company here in Sweden where I am applying to become a intern and they asked me to submit a sort of demo movie. I thought it would be cool to perhaps travel around Europe and shoot with actors from different countries so I thought I should ask with the open-minded people on DeviantArt.

I am therefore looking for actors for this movie. Male or female, young or old, fat or skinny, it does not really matter, all can apply. Just send me a PM.

The concept of the film is that people from all over europe will masturbate while reciting their favourite poem or erotic novel.

This is a non-profit movie and our budget is pretty limited but we will pay a sum of 200 Euros per scene.

So if this sounds of interest then feel free to send me a PM! Complete anonymity is guaranteed of course!

Take care!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: