Free Requests~

I've got some free time and I figured I might as well get some practice in, so... Free sketch requests! :D I do mostly people but I can do antros or nekos and that kind of stuff, I'm horrid at animals but I will try my best. No hentai or yaoi/yuri requests please. :)

I'm only taking on five, just because I don't want to like die from so much stress and stuff. I might choose to take on more, if I think I can handle it.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Would you do my OC Day Toshi?

[link]
[link]

Here you are.
if your still taking requests could you try to draw my oc (its a pony) humanized?
Hello, I really love the work you do and was wondering if you are taking anymore requests?

If you are, I really like the one you did for Sammajammer ([link])

I dont want the same pose, but maybe something similar.
The character would be a wolf if can do that (female), and would like ear rings on her ear if you can. Im not really picky, im sure it will turn out awesome anyway. Thank you if you can do it!
If you are still taking requests, could you draw my OCs Dixie and Tressa Shiryu?

Here's Dixie:

Here's Tressa:
Of course~ Would you like them together or separate?
Together please! ^_^
Would you be willing to draw a page of a comic? I ask because I have a community project webcomic ([link]) which is designed to have multiple artists, and I still need more. It doesn't matter the style or skill level, so long as you can portray what the script says (and I can note you a script).

The comic is, I believe, the first superhero crossover where the entire team is trans. When it's finished online, if everybody involved is okay with such a thing, the comic will be put into print with the proceeds going to the Hero Initiative, a charity that helps comic creators in need.

If you're interested in participating, please tell me how long you think it would take you to draw a page, so I can give you an appropriate page to that situation.
I think that'd be way cool. It seems really interesting so far. Since I am on Winter break I would be able to work on the page non stop, so it would probably take just a few days, depending on how much it needs.
Okay, so should I note you the script?
do you still take requests? :meow:
Can you do one for me? :D Of my bf and I, me with cat ears and tail and him with rabbit ears? >.>
Darn it! I wished that I had a chance, but I believe that "in the near future" means that it may never happen. :(
Well, I'm free right now. lol I can take you request if you'd like. :3
Thank you so much! :huggle::heart:

Can you do a anime drawing of my Mechapuff R2 character using this reference image?:

Here is the human version of my Mechapuff R2 character to use:

Here is the reference pose/stock photo to use on my character:

I prefer that you draw her to the knee-up if that's okay with you. :huggle:
Alright, wow. Definitely did NOT expect this many people. lol Requests are closed now, as I have a lot to do. I may reopen them sometime in the future. :)
Haii!!! Can you please draw my oc, Jessibell Smokes?

[link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]
Here she is:

[link]

I really hope you like it! :3
Way cool, I'd love to draw her for you. :) You'll just have to wait a while though, it shouldn't be that long though.
I'll bite, just in case you don't have enough to tickle your fancy. These two are sea-sisters, though not pod-mates (not siblings). They're both mermaids.

Thalassa was born off the coast of Florida. Her full name is Thalassa Macupin Meria (Thalassa of the spotted fins, of the city Merin). Koral was born in the Caribbean. Thalassa is my character, so I have more on her than Koral, but I'll try to fill in what I know (the short version).

Thalassa is a bard and entertainer. She fell in with the wrong crowd, which was dabbling in the forbidden art of removing one's tail to walk on land. She was searching for someone, and they used her for her vocal influence over humans. When she discovered their deception, she tried to leave and was badly hurt. She met a human who helped her and came to love human guppies, but she couldn't overcome her fear of adult humans and wouldn't leave the sea. She loves to eat fish and plants, but she's never been a human-eater. She's a sweet mermaid.

I'm including a few pictures for reference, but Thalassa is getting a new tail so the pictures of my tail aren't much use. Thalassa's new tail is based off of the steelhead trout (aka rainbow trout). Sorry for all the links, but I'm not quite used to dA forums yet. :-S Let me know if you need more references or backstory, there's a LOT more.

I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thalassa: [link]
Thalassa's Tail (reference-steelhead trout): [link]
Wow, you certainly have your characters down. :) I look forward to drawing them, may take some time though, since there are others ahead of you. :)
No worries! I definitely understand. :-)