Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 58

Free Requests~

:iconashainoki:
Ashainoki Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I've got some free time and I figured I might as well get some practice in, so... Free sketch requests! :D I do mostly people but I can do antros or nekos and that kind of stuff, I'm horrid at animals but I will try my best. No hentai or yaoi/yuri requests please. :)

I'm only taking on five, just because I don't want to like die from so much stress and stuff. I might choose to take on more, if I think I can handle it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Flagged as Spam
:iconkalinka-shadows:
Kalinka-Shadows Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Would you do my OC Day Toshi?

[link]
[link]

Here you are.
:iconlydia-rawr:
Lydia-Rawr Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
if your still taking requests could you try to draw my oc (its a pony) humanized?
:iconsapheraxoxo:
Sapheraxoxo Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Hello, I really love the work you do and was wondering if you are taking anymore requests?

If you are, I really like the one you did for Sammajammer ([link])

I dont want the same pose, but maybe something similar.
The character would be a wolf if can do that (female), and would like ear rings on her ear if you can. Im not really picky, im sure it will turn out awesome anyway. Thank you if you can do it!
:iconlord-frankie-shiryu:
Lord-Frankie-Shiryu Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
If you are still taking requests, could you draw my OCs Dixie and Tressa Shiryu?

Here's Dixie:

Here's Tressa:
Ashainoki Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Of course~ Would you like them together or separate?
:iconlord-frankie-shiryu:
Lord-Frankie-Shiryu Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Together please! ^_^
:iconshastab24:
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Would you be willing to draw a page of a comic? I ask because I have a community project webcomic ([link]) which is designed to have multiple artists, and I still need more. It doesn't matter the style or skill level, so long as you can portray what the script says (and I can note you a script).

The comic is, I believe, the first superhero crossover where the entire team is trans. When it's finished online, if everybody involved is okay with such a thing, the comic will be put into print with the proceeds going to the Hero Initiative, a charity that helps comic creators in need.

If you're interested in participating, please tell me how long you think it would take you to draw a page, so I can give you an appropriate page to that situation.
Ashainoki Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I think that'd be way cool. It seems really interesting so far. Since I am on Winter break I would be able to work on the page non stop, so it would probably take just a few days, depending on how much it needs.
:iconshastab24:
ShastaB24 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Okay, so should I note you the script?
Add a Comment: