Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

easy photo manipulation needed - for a good amount of POINTS.

:iconfatematr:
I'm asking for an easy photo manipulation, just inserting a sentence to this picture: [link]
test to be written (keep the font, the sentence is in arabic, excuse me for that): [link]

such that the sentence would appear like it was written by the photographer on that paper flower from the original photo. In other words, whoever sees the photo would think that the photographer wrote the sentence herself on the flower before taking the picture.

Unless you make it look real and convincing, under the conditions listed above, I will not give you the points.
Do it correctly and ask me for as many points as you wish, just be fair and logical, ask for as much as you think you deserve for the manipulation.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontvlookplay:
tvlookplay Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
noted.
:iconxalalax:
xAlalax Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i could do that :)
I'd love to see the result, note me when done if you'll do it :)
:iconsupperfrogg:
supperfrogg Dec 25, 2012  Student General Artist
i would love to try the manipulation :)
one question though, where will you want to put the sentence in? as 1 tiny line in the flower, or words per words ? can you tell it a bit more specific? ^^
No, not a tiny line, but as several words per petal (the way they'd fit well).
And um, don't keep them straight, since if it was written originally, they'd be swirled or something,since the red rose is a swirled paper as you can see. Also, blend them well if needed. Thank you :)
note that: if it was done perfectly, I'd give a PM
Add a Comment: