Seeking: Icon Artist

:icons-h-a-r-k-b-a-i-t:
S-h-a-r-k-B-a-i-t Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
      Seeking:
      +Icon Artist
      +Must be good with feral characters
      +Must take points as payment

The character is Shark Bait: [link] (#4), [link]

What I would like is for Shark Bait to have her back arched along the top of the icon in the crescent moon shape with her tail below her in the opposite crescent moon shape, nearly touching her nose, with her paws hanging down but bent a bit to hold her tail. I'd like her to be sleeping so her eyes need to be closed. On top of that I'd (but not required) like the icon to be animated, with a simple bounce and some animated "Zzz" coming out from the top going across the icon. Keep in mind that the animation needs to be in so many frames to avoid going over DA's size limit.

If you're interested please post some examples of your work below with some prices. I'm only looking for one icon at the moment so I can only pick one person. Sorry ;o.o;

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconioiiipop:
IoIIipop Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
For 80 :points:
S-h-a-r-k-B-a-i-t Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Thank you for offering. c:
I've actually found two artists (One Feral, One Anthro) that I had been looking to commission.
So unfortunately I won't be looking to take anymore right now.
:icondiamonari-chan:
Diamonari-chan Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I making Icons
- for 180:points:
- for 160:points: :3
I'd definately be interested in getting a human version of Shark Bait (one of the 160 point) ones. I'd need to give you the details for that one separately. If you wanna note me with what you would need to know I'll gladly send some information over.
:icondiamonari-chan:
Diamonari-chan Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thats will be great when you send me some info about the colours of skin and maybe clothes if he have.
      She's got long hair like this [link] (not my image, just showing what her hair would look like). Her skin color is the same as her feral form. All the markings are the same as well. However she doesn't have a muzzle, she has a human face. Her scars are still there and her eyes are the same as her feral form. She has canine ears as a human but only one of them (she's missing an ear) and she has the shark tail as a human too. (It can be coming between her legs in the icon if she's sitting down, she can be holding onto it).

Unfortunately she actually doesn't wear clothes because getting into them with her tail in Neko form would be too difficult. xD So she's naked.
:iconzezkah:
Zezkah Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I do icons :<
:icontophatless:
TopHatless Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm intereted! Here's my commission information; [link]
I've got three different icon style, and they're 100 :points: per icon! c:
S-h-a-r-k-B-a-i-t Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Animal Style #1 Please. c:
All the details are on the board.
I'll send the points once you confirm.
:icontophatless:
TopHatless Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Alrighty!
Also, if it's alright with you, would you be able to pay vie premium content, once I upload the icon ?
Add a Comment: