Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

My first try at taking OC requests!

:iconeonmon:
EonMon Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Interface Designer
Hi everybody! I've been bored as of late, and I decided that I would try and take requests for drawings! (Instead of working on my current project.) Feel free to check my gallery for an example of my art style.

I've always been a fan of seeing one character be taken out of their original style and put into another one, so I implore you, give me a OC you have and let me draw it! When drawing this, I will draw it on paper, drag it into Photoshop, and color it, although chances are I won't shade the image.

Here are a few "guidelines" I'd prefer to work under:

1: I only draw humans, so if you want an animal OC drawn, then I could try an animal style (and probably fail), or a humanization.
2: I would recommend you give me an example of what pose and facial expression you want on your character.
3: I enjoy having resource material, so any and all you can give me is appreciated.
4: I need to know your character's/characters' color scheme(s).

Happy Holidays!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconayriotc:
AyriOTC Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Artist
Hey so I'm going around Deviantart asking artists to draw something for my fiance/of him for his birthday. I was thinking that it would be a nice unique gift and a fun way to promote the artists of the community to our friends, and family as well as our friends and family here in the community. I mean you would get complete artistic freedom, I would love to see it in your style (doesn't have to be realism or anything like that). If that sounds maybe like a fun idea I can send you references via a note! I hope to hear back from you!! -crosses fingers-
EonMon Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Wow, this seems very interesting! That's a good present. Alright, send me a note, and I'll see what I can do!
:iconayriotc:
AyriOTC Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Artist
Awesome!! :D Alright Ill send you the note right away!!
:icondandandanao:
dandandanao Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Artist
Would you like to draw one of my ocs? [link]
Sure!
:icondragonlordfrankie:
DragonLordFrankie Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
This is weird for me, but could you draw my OC Dixie with cat ears? [link]
Alright. What about the pose?
:icondragonlordfrankie:
DragonLordFrankie Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Sitting on a bench
EonMon Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Interface Designer
As an update to these requests, I have MYTHICSONOFGOD and Smoppet's requests drawn but not colored, and I'm working on the rest of them. I'm sorry I'm taking so long to do these, but I've had trouble getting time to sit down and draw them. Not to mention every time I DO draw them, I'm not pleased with how they turn out. In fact, I drew Smoppet's almost five whole times to get it right. Again, I feel so sorry I'm taking so long, and I feel really guilty about it. I hope you guys understand, and I hope they won't take too much longer!
:iconmythicsonofgod:
MYTHICSONOFGOD Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
She isn't an OC bur Could you draw a character called Misao Amano. She is special for me and would feel honored if you drew her.

[link]

[link]
Add a Comment: