Short Story/Fanfiction Commissions (Four Slots Open)

::::COMMISSIONS::::
:points:for a short story.
25:points: per page (5pgs = 125pts)
:bulletgreen::bulletpurple::bulletblack:Only for a Fanfiction: 20:points:will be added if it's an anime/manga that I've never heard of.:bulletblack::bulletpurple::bulletgreen:
:bulletpink:If you already know how many pages you want, that would be a big help.
:bulletorange:DO NOT pay me BEFORE I write it, pay me AFTER, because I never know how long it's going to take me to write it, even if it is a short one.
:bulletyellow:I use Times New Roman set on 12, so I won't cheat you on the price!

It can be a short fanfiction story, or a short story with your own characters.

All you have to do is send me a note with what you want it to be about and include this information:
:bulletgreen:What the names of the characters are.
:bulletblue:Their personalities.
:bulletpurple:What they look like. (Picture refs would be much obliged)
:bulletyellow:If it is a short story with only your own characters, then the relationship between the two of them.
:bulletpink:If it is a Fanfiction, then the relationship between the character(s) and your OC(s).
:bulletred:A GOOD general scenario explaining what you want it to be about.

Genres I'm pretty good at:
:bulletblack:Adventure
:bulletgreen:Comedy
:bulletpink:Romance
:bulletwhite:Fantasy
:bulletyellow:Mystery
:bulletorange:Suspense
:bulletred:Horror (I'm working on improving it)
:bulletblue:Angst (Angsty-Romance)
:bulletpurple:Action
:bulletgreen:Tragedy
:bulletpink:Supernatural
:bulletwhite:Thriller
:bulletblue:Sci-Fi
:bulletwhite:General

:bulletblack:It can be as twisted as you want (but please, don't go overboard with how much killing/torture you want) or it can be as cute/lovey-dovey as you want.:bulletblack:

Some things I WILL NOT do:
:bulletyellow:Smut
:bulletwhite:Extreme Killing/Torture
:bulletblue:Rape (of ANY kind)
:bulletpurple:Child Abuse (between the ages of 0-13)
:bulletgreen:Incest (of ANY kind)
:bulletblack:Pedophilia (of ANY kind)

Exceptions:
:bulletred:Soft yuri couples (if it needs a warning on it for sexual themes, I will not write it)
:bulletblue:Soft straight couples (if it needs a warning on it for sexual themes, I will not write it)
:bulletyellow:Drugs/Alcohol
:bulletpink:Blood/Killing/Self-harm/Suicide (to an extent)
:bulletwhite:Homophobia, Slandering Religion (to an extent)

:bulletorange:The reason why I don't have yaoi listed as an exception is because...I'm no good at writing yaoi. I'm sorry! I'm good at writing yuri and straight couples, but not yaoi. Terribly sorry.:bulletorange:

:bulletgreen::bulletpink::bulletblue::bulletyellow:If you're interested then just send me a note with all the information!:bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletpink::bulletgreen:
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In