December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

collaboration !

:iconmorgane13:
Morgane13 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi everyone ...
hummm ... i don't mind if your drawing level is close to zero ... all I need is your OC ...
don't get me wrong ... I'm not going to adopt or steal them...

I'm making 2 mangas at the same time .. so I'm lacking of time .. which leads to the topic of this thread : I would like to use your OC as side characters ... the one you see once in a time .. a student in the flock or a passer-by in the crowd .. you see ?

in exchange you get your name at the end of the manga - free advertisement for you ?
*but the character will be drawn in my style
**one the two manga will be used to participate to the Yen contest (2013) but I might know write your name as member of the team but in the special thanks page ~
(sorry)

- any one interested ? post your OC and/or any notes(ex. personality,age...) or questions ?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcynicrylle:
Cynicrylle Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Can I help? I'm sorry to have almost failed you as a writer. I have a bunch of OCs, both named and unnamed, official and unofficial. :)
Morgane13 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ok ! you are in !
- just send a link to the OCs you allow me to use ~
:iconcynicrylle:
Cynicrylle Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Do ignore the inhumanity some characters carry.

Rizielle: [link]
Allen: [link]

Adaire:
-Appearance:[link]
-Brutally honest, laid-back, something along the lines of badass geek

Unofficial (did not use in a story yet):
[link]
[link]
[link]
Show me how you drew them. I'd love to see it.
:iconsinister6664life:
Sinister6664life Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Guess it wouldnt hurt, I got a few O.C.s if that means Original Characters, I think, you can do whatever you want with them, or unless you wanna trade this idea meaning you use my O.C.s for you comic and I use your O.C.s in my current comic in progress in which by the way is a comedy styled book in which is winning the hearts of many people.
it's fine .. however .. you can't (and I won't as well) use my characters as acting (or main) characters ...just characters in the background (that's what I'm planning to do) ....fine with you ?
Oh course not, they cannot be main characters, the graphic novels alrady been started!!! ^_^ I would not mind featuring them in an episode or two, I can send you pics and attributes of the character so you can get to meet them and learn their personalities which is straight forward.
Ummmmm... what made you come up with this concept BTW? this is interesting to say the least...
I love mixity ..and I guess each one would love to see his name a film or comic ? I would be over the moon if one day a mangaka like yana Toboso sketch one of my OC (on her blog) - 15 min of celebrity ~

and I thought it would be an interesting way to widen you horizon as an artist ... discover new style and involve ~

- by the way could you link my your OC ... I can make any difference between your OC and the others you drew....
Im the only one to reply to this?
Sweet! COUNT ME IN!!!
This is the 1st time someone has taken me serious on here, Woo Hoo!!!
Morgane13 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
huh ..yeah ! I'm serious ..you got and interesting style ~
could you link my your OC so I can start getting to work ?
Sinister6664life Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
ummmm No, not right now, my desktop is located on has been destroyed! Im crippled without it...
Add a Comment: