Free sketches

I will be offering some free traditional sketches to the first 6 people who post here. I'll do human Oc's or characters.Please post a reference picture or a description of the character.
If you could also request a pose or an activity they are doing or some facial expression you want them to have please do as i'm trying to practice those things.

Slots:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Would you draw them, please? As for your pose and facial practice, they could be training with each other, the girl with a determined face, the boy trying his best to not fall easily? Just a suggestion ♥
Draw me a delicious bass! :D x
This is my OC Lina [link]

She is kind of a punk rockstar.

Can you draw her?
May I ask for something with Rory?

Maybe something with his wind magic, perhaps?
How about this chick:

She's not really a totally fleshed-out OC, but I did put a bit of thought into the kind of person she could be while I was painting her.
She is petite, elegant, gentle and god-like. She is the caretaker of the deep sea. She is able to manipulate creatures into peaceful submission, an ability which protects her from the rouge creatures of the deep- Though most animals generally let her be.
She is graceful and whimsical. She see's beauty in even the most grotesque creatures. She cannot speak.
[link]
If you aren't too busy, could you have an attempt at the guy on the left? :meow:
You can dress him up in whatever you want, and go with whatever expression/pose you want... though perhaps not a dress :XD:
the one with the bunny ears?
is he suposed to have a girly look?
View all replies
I have to go out for a while and i'll keep on going with the requests when i get home.
if you have the time i need a character like this one in t pose front facing.

[link]

not a copy but similar in style. thank-you and happy holidays.
I was looking more to do a less deformed style since the reason i'm doing this is to train myself to draw better in my prefered style.I'm sorry but i think i will have to skip that one ;;
Would you be up to drawing a real person (me, in this case) in your style. Just wanting to clear that up, as I am not a character or an OC.

If you want I can get some photos of myself making WACKY FACES
Well i was hoping to do some fullbody requests but i could give it a try.