Looking to commission a canine artist.

Hi there, I've recently created a new character and I'd love to commission good canine artists for some artworks of her. The species of this new character is an African hunting dog. Here is the character reference page [link]

I don't have that many points, but if you're interested in taking my request, please post your prices and thumbs of examples of your work here. I'll note you if I'm interested.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice christmas.
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hallo :iconexcitedhiplz: I'm taking special holiday commission for the rest of December before my prices jump back up to the 300 point range ^^; [link] (You can ignore the examples on the bottom)

Here's a few examples of my canine works :3
I'm interested! Here's my commission information; [link]
Some examples of my work;
Your art is very cute and I really like the chibi like style, but unfortunately I can't afford that much.
Hi ! I'm use of doing comission, and I've been drawing canine for quite a long time. And I looove african wild dog :P

If you are interested, you can ask for prices :P I'm usually between 40 and 400 :points: :P
Oh wow, I LOVE your work!
How much would you charge for a simple full body drawing without a background?
A cutout? Those are 80 :points: :P And thanks!
I'd love to commission one from you.
How would you like me to send the points? Half before it's started and the other half when finished, or straight away?
I'll do it first and you'll pay after :P Send me a note about what you want, including ref, pose and all :P
Brilliant!
sending you a note right now :)
I will draw her for you as a gift if you like, hon. <3
You sure babe? I don't expect ya to do it free :hug:
Course. :) I don't mind!
Hi! I'm very interested in this! I'd love to draw for you~ your dog looks amazing! Here's my commission prices:

[link]

You can pick from chibi to semi-realism :)
Ohh you have an adorable style!
I will definitely keep you in mind :glomp:
Oh, thank you so much!