Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Artist wanted for a manga/comic collaboration

:iconmistbuild:
Mistbuild Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
I'm seeking a partner for a long-time collaboration. I've been writing for quite some time but never have had anything published yet. I'm looking for an Artist who could go along with me on a ride for a collaboration on a manga. About myself, as a writer, I am very fond of fiction/fantasy writing. However, the stories I develop often involve a unique and developed storyline/plot compared to the typical fight & advance story(there are fights though, mind you!), for example: Bleach, Fairy Tail, Dragon-ball Z etc...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It took me years to build up the courage to suicide...to end my life. After being pushed to the very edge of the cliff, I felt like I had no other choice but to jump. It took just a brink of a second but, I was sure that my life has ended. What happened?"- Life after Death

"Dimension, I call it. It's a world that exists within ours. It's everywhere around us and as a matter of fact, the very ground you and I are standing on, is also where we are within the dimension. It's right here... yet we can't interact with it."- The hidden world
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do notice, creation of a new/different world is often the concept for some of my stories because it always provides unique and strange possibilities for the story to revolve around in.
Keeping in mind that this isn't a paid job but a partnership, if you're interested, please reply or contact me at ka.sujit@gmail.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongraphicmanga:
GraphicManga Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmmm....it would help if your account wasn't empty. You should really post some stuff, let us see what you can do and all. ^^
:iconmistbuild:
Mistbuild Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
I sent you a PM
Add a Comment: