December 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

For People who can draw hamsters, I want a commission

:iconbeautifulmind2011:
beautifulmind2011 Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
Hey everyone

I need a commission about my two lovely hamsters whom I lost recently. :( I want them to celebrate this christmas with me. :( If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll send a refrences of them to you. I'll pay with :points:. I need this picture soon please.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I'm really interested in helping them celebrate Christmas with you. I'd love to draw your hamsters for you!

[link]

I can also draw a scenery for your hamsters if you want. :)
:iconluluchien:
LuLuChien Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would be more than happy too help you celebrate christmas.
My gallery only has one small rodent drawing, but if you would like, I could do a quick sketch to show you what they look like in my style. ^^
:iconhypo-san:
hypo-san Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
Erm I could try drawing em for you too. I can do realistic-check out my gallery- but im not so good at cartoons. I lost my cat not so long ago :'( so I'd be happy to help, :)
Your realistic ones are really good. I have a question,though. When you finish the painting, can you send it to me in a better qualiy? Like scanning them, because I might think of printing the paint after it's done. If it's okay, I'll send you refrences of my two little ones. and I'd like to have them playing with some christmas gifts, besides a christmas tree and if you can drawing me with them as well:( Thank you very much for feeling with me. :)
:iconhypo-san:
hypo-san Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Hmmm painting...? O.o I can try. but im not sure if ill be able to do you, a christmas tree and the hamsters playing with a gift.... :'( im not that good... but i can see what i can do!!! i'll try to make it good! and sure, i can scan it :D i have a scanner. so yep send the pics to me :D! Ahaha no problem :') merry Xmas!
:iconsailorlilo:
SailorLilo Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am sory for you loss. I know what it feels like to lose a pet. I lost my dog in June, but now I can share new memories with my new puppy. :nod:

For your point commission, I could try to draw them for you. :) Please take a look at my gallery to see if you like my style: [link]
Thank you. It's really hard. I hope you're having fun with your puppy. :)
:iconsailorlilo:
SailorLilo Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am. :) Are you interested in commissioning me?
Add a Comment: