Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Could need help with an idea I have

:iconqozbroqqn:
QozbroQqn Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I had a talk to a friend, he's studying arts, and he asked if I thought about making a magazine about furrys, anthros ect like the style playboy do. First I thought he's kidding but after few hours of discussion I want to give it a try. Guess everyone knows the playboy. It's not about sex but more about storys, beauties with datasheets and similar hot stuff.

Maybe we could make some interviews with the drawers and their fursonas, creations or whatever. Guess the details have to be discussed.
Do not know how often playboy or heat have a new magazine but once in a month should be doable, I think. But for this I need a few drawers, designers, writers... whoever wants to help. The style of drawing shouldn't play such a great role.

Before telling more of my ideas, I first wanted to ask what you think about this project. Maybe we could do just an example for the beginning and see the reactions from others.

What do you think about this?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Btw by heat I didn't mean the heat celeb magazine. I meant this: [link] or [link](magazine)
heat is published once a year. Quite a little I guess.
:iconkendowolf1:
kendowolf1 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Doing an example is a good idea, and i can be one of the writers
would be great. My English isn't the best. It's enough for forum posts and explaining but I'm not so certain if I had to write an article for something a lot of people will read. ;)
kendowolf1 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, if you need help i can offer that much at least
QozbroQqn Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Would be great. Still wanting to do this. Could need a few positive happenings atm. :)
kendowolf1 Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, out of curiosity, what kind of stories would i be writing for you?
QozbroQqn Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Guess that depends on what we want to publish in the zine. Unfortunately I was not able to achieve a heat magazine but I took a look again in some playboys. The problem is, most things in there (cars, watches, such things) we can't put in an magazine for furries, animes ect, because they do not interest somebody who would read a magazine we want to do. But we could do some character sheets, which are called playmate data sheet in the playboy. In the PB are also articles about the playmates why they wanted to become one, how they feel now... the typically bla bla. For this we would have to talk to the creator of the character of course. Between 2 sites are caricatures here and there. Comics can be found too. Another thing, we could do some appeals like Peta does (Because we have furries in ;) ). Guess we could just invent something too. Like a fictional baseball game which had an accident because one of the cheerleader thrown in the air had no pants under her skirt and the player, shortly before slam dunking, nose bled all over the floor. ;)

On balance, I think it could be everything what is interesting for the fandom. What would you put into?

Would be helpful if I could sneak into a heat magazine. Unfortunately I don't know somebody who have one.
kendowolf1 Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, i can write stuff like, why the person made the character, give more info on the character and stuff. i can write articles as well, make ads for other artists and sites where we put the magazine.
QozbroQqn Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And that is exactly what we need. ;)
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: