Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Sci fi noir Detective Mr. Green

:iconnork:
nork Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Alright, I put this out there a few months ago. Got some nibbles but I'm going to toss it out there again.

I've got a Detective story I'd like to do.

Main Character Mr. Green [link]

I've been looking for a writer for this:

The concept:
Theme: Noir, Pulp, -Blade Runner- Science fiction mystery story.

Backdrop: Mr. Green a private detective in the alternate 1930's. Science has progressed by leaps and bounds in a very short time period. -Super Science- The US watching and funding quite a few up and coming scientists. If and when a experiment go horribly wrong or Trying to find a scientist who has gone mad and or disappears suddenly. They send in Mr. Green to solve the case.

But when he's not dealing with cutting edge science mysteries, and the government. He's got a small hole in the wall office where he takes odd cases here and there in the gritty city of Platinum Star city.

Mr. Greens character is your classic hard boiled detective -bordering on insane-.

He thinks he's seen the worst of the worst when he was a normal detective. But he was wrong, when he became a product of super science himself. Suffering an accident that would leave a normal man dead. He was resuscitate and is now kept alive by a experimental stimulant. Finding out that if he falls asleep he will die, among seeing horrors of science gone wrong, things bordering on the super natural and his sleep deprived brain playing tricks on him he STILL manages to keep his cool. He just needs to say awake

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: