Points to Give, Draw for Me.

Ive stopped drawing for a long time because of my illness. It would bring me great cheer to have some new art of my characters. I will be paying in points for now. :points:

Here are my characters: [link]

:bulletred: Pick a character(s) you're interested in.
:bulletred: Link me your prices and examples and I'll note you if interested in your style.
:bulletred: Half pts upfront, half pts finished.

I encourage anyone to help out. I would like for you to have fun drawing, you can add new clothe design if wanted, whatever is comfortable to you. I am looking for your own interpretation of that character that would also help my character's development overall.

:star: Extra tidbit: I love rabbits, particularity lops. If you have an ultra cute style that will melt even the blackest of hearts, I'm interested.

:donut: About me: I've been on DA for almost 10 years. I have three older accounts back when changing your user name meant making a whole new account (old accounts were not delete-able) I still use "marisusamae" for older drawing references. My primary is Cait Ena. Ive done real commission work with people on here before.
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Examples:
Chibi-[link]
Full body-[link]
Knee Up-[link]
Semi Chibi-[link]
Hi I'm really interested
Please note me if you are interested c:

Here is a jouranl: [link]

Some examples of my work^^

thank you for your time :hug:
I make headers for your page or journal for 100 :points: (more if you want it larger than this or animated):

:iconmcrheader1::iconmcrheader2::iconmcrheader3::iconmcrheader4::iconmcrheader5::iconmcrheader6:

Large chibis for 40 :points::

Group avatars for 40 :points::

50x50 avatars for 20 :points:: (More if you want animation. Your avatar will have a transparent background and no watermark.) I also make couple avatars for 40 points.

And little pixel dolls for 20 :points: each (25 if you want animation):

I can make other types of pixel art as well, just ask me about it and we'll decide on a price. :)
Thanks!
Hey dear!

[link]

This is my actual price list!

Some traditional examples ...

Some digital examples...

If you are interested, please send me a :note:

:love:
Are you still looking for someone to commission? :blush:
Hello ^-^ I'm interested in your offer
I would choose either marisu or alena

Also Just in time, I have a special offer right now it can be found here: [link]
(it includes a link to other commission info in the journal)

With special offer, my commission price ranges from around 40 :points: - 125 :points:

Previous commission samples:
[link] I'm having special commissions (like 75% off and bundles) for the rest of December :3 After December they'll be a lot ([link] normal prices) I'm more confortable drawing female :3
All your characters are lovely, I'd draw whichever you want

Commission info journal thing!
Wow 10 years is a lot of time and your character are awesome:

I will like to do to: Alena Severine and/ or Zephyr Levent
My style is more realistic but in this case a realistic manga will looks amazing.

Here are my examples:

I don´t have a price list, but I hope that like my work and we can make a deal.
80 :points:

I'm hoping you'd be interested..thanks ^_^
I've been looking around for some point commissions to do, I must say you have very nice looking characters I dunno which I'd draw, if I were to do them I'd choose Marisu, Zephyr, Alena or Lynette

here are my prices:
1. Color (no shading): 30 points + 15 points for extra character
2. Color (shading): 40 points + 20 points for extra character
3. Color (with simple bg shaded or not): 50 points + 25 points for extra character
4. Refsheets (open priced)

Note sent. Thank you.
got your note, had fun drawing your character so far, ANyway I always show a progress sketch before I can ink and color it, here is a progress sketch of your character: [link] let me now if I have the okay to continue on or there are chnages needed done. Oh yeah is this a colored non shaded commission you wanted or is it a shaded one.
nonshade thanks
hey there I finished it: hope you like, oh btw you mentioned in your noted that you'd send me the first half right away, I didn't get the first half yet, just letting you know.
All of your characters look quite nice! I am interested :)
Full Body:
800-1040 :point:

Bust-Up:
480-720 :point:
When I get more points I would love to commission you to do a bust up a "punk" Marisu with minimal background.
okay, thank you :) I will be waiting!
Very nice characters, I'd definitely like to give them a try~
I'm most interested in: Marisu, Ida, Alena, Juvela

My samples/prices are:
Full-body: 200:points:

Chibi: 100:points:
I would like a full body of Ida. Let me stock up my points and I'll note you when ready :)
I would be interested in drawing any of the female characters :)

point commission information: [link] Right now I'm having a sale too!