The Meme Store needs an illustrator/graphic designer. [Zombie Alpaca]

Hello,

I'm the CEO/MD of The Meme Store. www.thememestore.co.uk

I'm here to look for an illustrator. The Meme Store has long awaited a real illustrator as we wanted to expand our tshirts into more original and creative designs.

We have a current job that we would like to use as a trial for finding an artist. We want to make an "Alpacalypse" T-Shirt. Therefore, we would need someone that can draw the head of a ZOMBIE alpaca looking straight ahead.
Examples: [link]
[link] (A little more zombie-like than the second)

If you would like to be a part of The Meme Store and help us with the majority of future work, send me a note/reply here and we will get this job going. If we like what you do, we will begin paying you a flat fee for your work PLUS a percentage of the sales on the T-Shirts you helped design. If this continues to work, in the future we could employ you as a legal employee of The Meme Store.

Just send us a note,

- Luke Bennett
CEO/MD of The Meme Store
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, this job is paid for, but it's more of a project as its also a kind of a competition as we will be picking the artist who has the best design. So it's a job offer/project.
Ah, okay, I think I misunderstood.
I think you'd get to the right audience easier if you posted this in job offers instead, I assume you were planning on paying with real money...?