Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

In need of a symbol

:icon1shadowwolf:
1shadowwolf Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
First I hope I posted this in the correct place, if not I am sorry.

Hello, I am Taintedwisp, of the Starcraft 2 mapping community, and am looking for a Symbol for my map, Evolution Frenzy, I cant come up with anything and was wondering if anyone here would be willing to supply me with one, Im not some QQer and i know asking people to do things for free usually doesnt happen :P but it cant hurt to ask once.

If you make me a symbol, I would like to have it in PSD form, so i can use it to make loadingscreens and arcade icons

on this facebook page there are videos pertaining to the Mod project.

[link]

Whoever makes it for me, if anyone decides to be generous, I will definatly add you to my loading screens, and In game somewhere (I plan on Doing something special with all the people who have helped with this project in game somewhere.)

Thanks if you decide to do this for me, and NP if you dont, i understand what I am asking is very selfish.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
Suggest you browse around the free font sites for a cool Dingbat / symbol font.
:iconcatapultedcarcass:
CatapultedCarcass Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconthecoonplz:
:icon1shadowwolf:
1shadowwolf Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
also if anyone is feeling REALLY generous, :P, I am in need of a loading screen, which is just a screen for the player to look at, that I can put some information on for the players to read. though if it is really beautiful i can find other places for that info :P
Add a Comment: