I GIVE 3 MONTHS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Hi!
Draw me a design (fursona or humanoid) and if I like it I will give you 3 months premium membership :3
This ends December 16th!
Thank you :)
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll take part :aww:

Here's a humanoid:
Ok great thanks :3
I'll draw one! :D Are you looking for something special?
Well I'd say something original and new lol^^ Like, a mix of species or a creation of your own.. or a dragon :3
Draagon! Can I do two? I don't like the first one (it's like a cat-thing)
you can do as many as you want ;)
KK, thanks. Imma try to make a underwater-fish-bird-hybrid xD
View all replies
I'll give this a shot :) Does it have to be a full reference pic? (like with colors and bio, personality, clothes, etc.)
No but colors would be appreciated ;)
I might give this a shot!! c:
I would like to try this for you! :D Here are some examples of my art:
Yes sure go ahead ^^ I'd love to see what you can design :P
Thank you! :D And here is mine! I hope you like it!
And is there any setting for this creature? Like futuristic, metalic or something clearly natural like combined forest animals? I can hardly see the purpose, so it´s quite hard to make something likeable for you :) But I would definitely like to try this one, maybe with more sketches :)
Haha the puspose is, I'm getting premium membership and until the 16th if i get it i can give the same for free to someone. I didnt want to just give it for free so im making you guys design a character for me to ad to my oc list i guess lol.
So basically its something i'd like to draw. It can be a pokemon-style like thing, it can be futuristic if you want (although i'm not a huge fan) I can show you some disigns i like if you want (most of the designs :icongriffsnuff: makes, :iconcolonel-strawberry:'s designs are cool too, :iconredrie:'s ones too... :iconsmoshen: too, :iconfuxu:... and many more lol)
what kind of design are you looking for?
Hhhhmm... invented species, combinations of animals, cool humanoid things... Just a cool design lol ^^ be creative ;)