Details

Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Would anyone like to draw for this?

:iconyusacream:
The manga is about a girl named alice, who is engaged to a guy she hates named chester. They and her best friend max, and Chester's sister, Hima, find an ancient spirit and have to get it to turn back into his body.

If you want a more detailed analysis of the story, tell me. Especially if you are interested in drawing for it. I would like a style of art that is a mixture of realistic and cartoon-like, also preferably digital. You would only have to do the final copy of the artwork, since I will be doing a much simplified version for the rough draft.

So basically I need someone to draw a much better version of what I have done. The rough draft is just so you have an idea of what I want you to draw. You can do what you want with the character designs. I have only planned out their hair and eye colors. You will get full credit for the artwork, and your work will be greatly appreciated by everyone involved in the project.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyusacream:
Oops just posted this again. Sorry, folks.
Add a Comment: