Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking to commission a digital artist for points

:iconnathankoepke:
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I am currently looking to point commission a digital artist who can draw and color my characters digitally with shading and other effects. The art must be in a cute, non-anime style. I have 1,200 points to spend on this.

First, here are the descriptions of my characters:

Amber is a purple poodle puppy person who is in third grade. She wears a puffy coat similar to the one shown on the child with the black jacket in this photograph here at ([link]). Her coat is black and it is zipped up to her neck with the neckpiece fastened. She has blue eyes and a cute smile with lip-lines like most cartoon characters have at the ends of their smiles with NO rosy cheeks.

Amelie is the child owner of the poodle child. She is a third grader and has cute blonde hair with tips at the end. She also has freckles on her cheeks but is not rosy. Like Agustina, she wears a puffy coat zipped up to her neck but hers is like the one in the photograph here at ([link]) and she wears two puffy jackets underneath so make sure you show that because she is an Arctic explorer and needs to keep very warm. She also has her hood on as well.

Petite is a character that I have written a story about in college that I would also like to have in my program. Petite is a white, round-headed girl with Asperger's syndrome and sensory integration disorder like I do. She has yellow blonde hair with tips on it and wears a puffy jacket as shown here on [link] and wears a sea captain's uniform similar to what Cap n' Crunch wears with the neckpiece fastened ([link]). She wears her puffy jacket partially zipped up so that the marching band uniform shows through and she has a cute smile (with lip lines like most cartoon characters have at the ends of their smiles) without rosy cheeks like all of the other characters, but is round-headed and white-colored like porcelain and has a polish similar to Clifford as shown here in [link]. Her uniform is buttoned up to her neck.

And here is what I would like done:

I would like a bust shot of these three characters with their arms down so only their head and shoulders should be showing. The bust shots should be on all one image. As for their smiles, I would like them to smile wide with their teeth together like in the photograph shown here at [link].

If anyone is interested in doing all of this for 1,200 points, please let me know.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I can do a point commission for you ^^!
Hear are some samples of my works.

Prices:[link]
We can work something out if their to high for you, too ^^
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
I am sorry. Someone is already doing this commission. But thank you though for considering.
:iconzucker-kaffe:
Zucker-Kaffe Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Is this offer still open, or has the job been taken?
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I am sorry, but the job has been taken. However, thanks for considering though.
:iconbasicallyruuun:
BasicallyRuuun Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Noted you about this :)
Thank you. I have responded and I have given you the points.

Also, if you use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop for the artwork, please feel free to send the finished product via my e-mail at ckidsters431651@gmail.com in either PSD or AI format. The reason being is that I use Adobe Fireworks and I plan to use the images you are creating for me as a part of something I am going to make using that tool. Therefore, if you could send me either a PSD or AI file of the finished product when we get there, that would be great. If not, that is fine too.
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think if you put this in the Job Offers forum you would get more people (:
The rules for that forum says that for points this is the appropriate place. Job Offers is for paying using actual cash.
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
oh... sorry :( Well at least I bumped up your thread a bit :D
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Thank you. :)
Add a Comment: