December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Brony Voice Actors? (mlp youtube vid)

:iconwilltommo:
willtommo Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist
Hello to You.
Well, In the corner of the internet that I like to browse - I found an amazing series called "Rainbow Dash Presents" by FiMFlamFilosophy on youtube - [link]. The art and animation is done entirely by the incredibly talented *petirep. :)

I was inspired by this, and I was just wondering if any other brony felt the same way about making a fan-fiction based animation series. I just wanna know how many voice actors would be interested in helping. Just comment if your interested in helping with something like this. Thanks.

- No sort of voice acting experience necessary, just a mic and a youtube account would do, and I will supply the art and animation -

BTW - please no hate on this forum. If you wanna argue about me being a brony - or if you just wanna talk about anything except for what this forum is about, please comment on my profile. I only want comments about what Ive been saying about above, and if you want to contribute. I WOULD PREFER TO ONLY INVOLVE BRONIES. Don't get offended by that, but if you do what a part in this - I'll just presume you are one.
Thank you. Peas awt

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbrunomonsterberg:
BrunoMonsterberg Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
I've always wanted to try voice acting and especially in a MLP fanfic series :D
willtommo Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist
This would be a good chance to do that :)
Its not in the works yet - I only made this forum to see how many people would reply. I'll note you if I would like another voice :)
:iconbrunomonsterberg:
BrunoMonsterberg Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Merci.
:iconsketchysause:
SketchySause Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
Oooh! I wanna voiceact. I haven't in awhile.
Ok, I'll message you if Ineed another voice actor. This forum was just to find out how many people would be interested in helping :)
4 people so far.
:iconsketchysause:
SketchySause Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Alright. :D
:iconforevercty:
foreverCTY Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm in... do girls count as bronies/ do you need a girl?
I always count girls as bronies, although I shouldve put pegasister on the forum too. Can you do a youtube audition for me?
:iconforevercty:
foreverCTY Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I might sound dumb, but what's a youtube audition?
you dont sound dumb :)
Can you record yourself saying something, in a short youtube clip? It can be anything, like a quote from a movie or something. Thats a youtube audition.
Add a Comment: