DRAW MY OC CONTEST!!!

The theme is to draw a wallpaper with my oc Reefer!
refs: more refs here--> [link]

BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THOSE WITH STYLES I LIKE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT AND DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT.

RULES:
- IT MUST BE COLORED AND SHADED (DIGITAL)
- IT MUST BE A FULL BODY
- IT MUST BE YOUR ART, NO USING SOMEBODYS LINEART, NO TRACING, NO PHOTOMUNIPULATION!
- DRAW HIM IN HIS NORMAL FERAL FORM. NO ANTHRO OR ANYTHING ELSE.
- YOU CANNOT ADD ANY OF YOUR OCS TO THE WALLPAPER. ONLY REEFER.
- YOU MAY DRAW UP TO 2 ENTRIES IF YOU WANT.

IF THERE IS EVEN ONE RULE YOU DONT FOLLOW THEN YOU WONT GET ANY PRIZES.

Draw him being his psycho self and be creative about the pose. It can be bloody or gorey too if you choose to do that. Or you can draw him smoking herb if you choose to do that because its something he does. You dont have to add a background(if you dont, just leave it white or transparent) but you may add one if you like. If you do, it must be a psychedelic, graveyard, autumn, or forest type of background. The file must be AT LEAST 1000 by 1000 or bigger(its a wallpaper its supposed to be a big file).

Prizes:
1st place- 400 :points: OR a 1 month premium membership, OR a trollface knapsack [link] .8 Free drawings(will mail traditional drawings to you if you choose any traditional), be featured for 2 weeks and gets 3 (extra prize if you want--> 3 free custom adopts)
2nd place- 260 :points: OR One of these sticker packs [link] [link] [link] (if you get one of the sticker packs which are actually 240 pts each, you will get the rest of the 20 pts also) .5 Free drawings(will mail traditional drawings to you if you choose any traditional), be featured for 1 week and gets 2 (extra prize if you want--> 1 free custom adopt)
3rd place- 100 :points: 3 free drawings(will mail traditional drawings to you if you choose any traditional), be featured for 4 days and get a
Everybody else will get 1 free digital drawing(no bg) and get a

Deadline- 2/1/13 (MAY BE EXTENDED IF NEEDED)
SEND ME A NOTE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
do u like my style...?