Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Community Contribution: 1000 Email Addresses from Craigslist Gigs

:iconjournik:
journik Dec 9, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Hi Everybody... I own a business consulting firm now but I started as a Graphic Designer and AIGA member. I remember how hard it was to get decent clients. And I remember how sucky it was to make $17 an hour under a creative director who was stuck in the 80s.

So while promoting a small side project of mine, I want to help you guys get Gigs. Hopefully, it will help with your holiday budgets.

Besides Deviant art, one of the best places to find new paying gigs is Craigslist. But the time it takes for you to apply to all the Craigslist ads is the time you should be spending making art. So I want to delete that time for you.

I'll give the first 20 people 200 email addresses from ANY Craigslist gig or help wanted section-- free. I wrote a blog post about it here: [link] and to get your emails, see [link]

All I want in return is the above link to get this project some visibility and hopefully in Google too.

Thanks! - bob

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjournik:
journik Dec 9, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Oh... sorry... here's the promo code to enter so you don't have to spend any cash -- DACL
Add a Comment: