Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Looking for a pixel artist!

:iconyostovall:
YoStovall Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there everyone who was interested in checking my humble thread out. Just so you have a little insight on what I am asking for, I shall explain my goal.

I am an aspiring game designer, who has spent quite some time working on a project that holds a special place in my heart. However, I lack quite a few skills. One is programming, and to make up for that I am using RPGMaker VX as a base to work off of. The other skill, which is the entire point in me being here, is that I am terrible at pixel art.

So what I am proposing is this. I need a pixel artist who is willing to help me creating the sprites of the characters (and Face sets if that's ok). I just need the few characters that will show up in the first part of the game, to act as a demo that can be used for a Kickstarter pitch. I am confident that with some good art work, a good pitch, and some clever writing, that I will be able to the money to pay for several more characters.

If you are interested please post some examples of your own work, and if your style is what I am looking for then I will contact you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: