Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Looking to commission a digital artist for kids game

:iconnathankoepke:
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
I am looking to commission a digital artist who can create for me some cute character artwork for a kids game that I am going to make. The art should have shine/shade/tones and should be in a cute, non-anime art style similar to either one of these image below:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

If anyone is interested in creating some digital artwork of my characters in either of these art styles, please let me know. I am willing to pay in points and I am also willing to pay a small amount of cash if needed.

Multiple people are more than welcome to express their interest in working on my artwork as well.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconojcartoons:
ojcartoons Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I am interested in your little project, I think we talked about this before:)
Oop. Sorry.
:iconojcartoons:
ojcartoons Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thats alright, I understand, but you said you pay with little cash, I was just wondering if you were still doing that?
Not anymore. I am unable to pay in cash because I had to switch virus protection subscriptions to one that is truly for the lifetime of my computer as my spending will be restricted for 10 years. You can keep doing the work I commissioned/requested you for.
Add a Comment: