Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Graphic Designers + Web Developers (Networking Project)

:iconalexgilmore0811:
Hi everyone!

Just to introduce myself, I am Alex Gilmore, a graphic designer from the UK with 3 years of design experience. Please take a couple of minutes to read the following and let me know if you are interested:

I am starting to develop a network of designers and developers across the world and would like to start off with a small number of graphic and web developers who are good, keen, and passionate about what they do. It would initially be exclusive to a core group that would be formed over the next few weeks and months to structure and finalize how the network group would progress. There would need to be good communication level (ie: skype/email) and genuine interest, rather than just 'what is in it for me?' approach.

The outcome is to grow a community and network of both designers and developers to both aid and work together whilst remaining individuals.

If you are interested on any level people don't hesitate to DM me here on DA or send me an email admin@gilmorevisuals.co.uk

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjubalbarca:
What form would this take and what specifically would be the purpose of it (I mean, you've said creating a community, but what will said community be doing)?
Thanks for the feedback, still looking for a couple more people now! (don't mean for this to seem spam, just last one)
Oh, and forgot to mention that this is going to officially start in January, but if you want to get in contact before so we can start thinking even before Christmas that is also good. Thanks.
Add a Comment: