Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

My espionage comic series

:iconwildman365:
wildman365 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, I've been working on this story for a year now, it was originally supposed to be a web series, but then I had to leave my friends that helped me with these projects. So I decided to turn to comic books. I can draw, but only with pen and paper, I have no wacom tablet so I cant do it digitally. I need help, please help me bring my story to life. It's an espionage action. Please help me, you can take it and share it onto you're page once its done, I just can't spare to pay you for you're work, so if you are interested, it can be your side project.

Thank you - Anthony

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjackkeahi:
JackKeahi Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'll be waiting for your reply.
wildman365 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
to what?
:iconthelibertasleague:
TheLibertasLeague Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
So, are you seeking an inker then? Someone who could use a program like Illustrator or Photoshop for black and white inking?
wildman365 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No, i need an actual artist to draw out the panels for free basically, I can do the coloring.
:iconthelibertasleague:
TheLibertasLeague Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Ah ok. Your posting was a little confusing about that...since you said you can draw. If you have a scanner, and you draw/sketch the comic, you could scan it and look for someone to ink it for you.

Have you checked into other brands of tablets besides Wacom? You can find some decent ones for under $100 -- some far under $100 -- that have good pressure sensitivity for inking and coloring.

I would say, don't just try to get someone to do everything for you -- see what your options are. If you still can't do any of it yourself, you may need to find an edge to get someone interested in helping you. People aren't that greedy, but realistically, what's in it for them?
wildman365 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I do not have a scanner anymore, and honestly, I would love to do it myself and have total control, but I have no money to spare to buy a tablet, if I can't find an artist, whatever, It sits on the shelf until I can get the tablet, but if there are some people out there that can take those bad sketches I made using a mouse and just draw a better version, then I'm happy.
Add a Comment: