Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012

Replies: 2

::Mini Contest:: Kaji's Christmas Mayhem ((NINETEEN DAYS LEFT))

WolvenCompany Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm aware i just ended one, but I think a mini Christmas contest would be fun! These two pictures inspired me to do a simple, silly contest: and
Such as the two pictures above, this contest is all about Kaji getting into trouble or doing silly things with a Christmas/Winter theme. This is all about originality! Don't do the same things as already showed, use your creative imagination to come up with an interesting situation.]

The only character you may use for this contest is Kaji, though, there is a few exceptions.
You MAY include your character or another one of mine as long as Kaji is the main focus.
Do NOT put him in the background.

(If you must, here is a human form: . He may wear anything you'd like for Christmas time. I suggest looking at his wolf form first, for more details.)

My Other Characters: [link] and

*Be fair if you don't win. This is just for fun.
*Kaji MUST be in it. As stated multiple times above.
*No tracing/baces. That's an obvious one.
*No editing previous works! This must be completely new!
* I cannot do detailed comment on Entries, seeing as I may give away which ones are my favorites.
*MUST put link to contest in entry. I will keep reminding you if you don't Simply, it's easier just t listen.
*I'd prefer if you AREN'T going to put a background, that it's be transparent, NOT white.

Judging Standards:

Christmas Day! I obviously will NOT be judging that day.

Now for what you all are waiting for... PRIZES.
Since I stated this is a mini contest, the prizes are only one thing, and nothing to hard.
Base your entry on this.

First Place:
*Detailed shading, full-body, simple background.

Second Place:
* Flat coloured, full-body

Third Place:
Simple Shaded, Chibi

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

dandandanao Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Artist
Oh I'm interested :3
Can I join?
WolvenCompany Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd love for you to! :D
Add a Comment: