Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

::Mini Contest:: Kaji's Christmas Mayhem ((NINETEEN DAYS LEFT))

:iconwolvencompany:
WolvenCompany Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm aware i just ended one, but I think a mini Christmas contest would be fun! These two pictures inspired me to do a simple, silly contest: and
Theme:
Such as the two pictures above, this contest is all about Kaji getting into trouble or doing silly things with a Christmas/Winter theme. This is all about originality! Don't do the same things as already showed, use your creative imagination to come up with an interesting situation.]

Characters:
The only character you may use for this contest is Kaji, though, there is a few exceptions.
You MAY include your character or another one of mine as long as Kaji is the main focus.
Do NOT put him in the background.

Kaji:
(If you must, here is a human form: . He may wear anything you'd like for Christmas time. I suggest looking at his wolf form first, for more details.)

My Other Characters: [link] and
[link]

Rules:
*Be fair if you don't win. This is just for fun.
*Kaji MUST be in it. As stated multiple times above.
*No tracing/baces. That's an obvious one.
*No editing previous works! This must be completely new!
* I cannot do detailed comment on Entries, seeing as I may give away which ones are my favorites.
*MUST put link to contest in entry. I will keep reminding you if you don't Simply, it's easier just t listen.
*I'd prefer if you AREN'T going to put a background, that it's be transparent, NOT white.

Judging Standards:
+Creativity
+Effort
+Originality
+Emotion

Deadline:
Christmas Day! I obviously will NOT be judging that day.

Now for what you all are waiting for... PRIZES.
Since I stated this is a mini contest, the prizes are only one thing, and nothing to hard.
Base your entry on this.

First Place:
*Detailed shading, full-body, simple background.

Second Place:
* Flat coloured, full-body

Third Place:
Simple Shaded, Chibi

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondandandanao:
dandandanao Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Artist
Oh I'm interested :3
Can I join?
:iconwolvencompany:
WolvenCompany Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd love for you to! :D
Add a Comment: