Details

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

writer looking for artist and co-writer: graphic novel

:iconchaselanez:
Hello, I am a writer currently searching for an artist(s) to collaborate with for a comic series/graphic novel. I have a story primed and ready to go if you would be interested in collaborating on the project with me I can send it. I am seeking to publish it together? I have written a fanfic my most notable story being "Gotham Knights" which broke visit records on Fanfiction.com.

The story is based around a retiring superhero that gets caught between "eras" and is forced out of retirement to combat a terrorist like villain and organization unlike anything he's ever seen during his days as a hero. There are no super powers as the story is to be realistic. I have already taken steps to have the book published upon its completion and I have been looking for an artist and co-writter to collaborate with. If interested I will send more details and we can discuss in greater detail. Hope to hear from u all soon!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjackkeahi:
JackKeahi Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Did you find everything you need?
Yes I did. Built a really solid team! We are however still looking for a story board designer. And I am in the process of writing another project that I would love you to illustrate for. But take note that the current project we are workingon for Dark Horse takes precedence over the new project I am writing
:iconmid90smatt:
So far, I haven't had much luck finding artists for anything. It seems they are all creative enough to come up with their own stories. Anyway, I'm an English major so I'm up for anything. My account is quite old and I don't think I have any superhero kind of stuff on there, but I could link you something else if you want (instead of trudging through all my posts).
I have already secured two artists now I am currently seeking a co-writter . If you are interested drop me your email and we can further discuss this venture :)
Add a Comment: