Details

Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Looking to commission a digital artist willing to work for 136 points

:iconnathankoepke:
If anyone here on deviantART who does digital art is interested in doing something for me for 136 points, please let me know. I want to use up these points.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkevari:
Kevari Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested, depending on what you ask for.

I can probably speed things up if you'd prefer traditional "lineart" or sketch over color. I don't have any recent examples, but here are some old examples (to get the idea) and some more recent traditional bits (to get a better idea of the skill level):
Examples of type:
Skill Level:

I can run with descriptions if you don't have a visual reference.
If there's a specific pose you want and there might be a chance of me COMPLETELY misinterpreting it (I do that sometimes....) it is advised that a reference/stock/google image be provided.

I don't do ponies, bronies, Sonic, Pokemon, mechs, Transformers, sexuality....etc.
Commission info can be found here.

(the more complicated, the longer it will take)
OK. First, here are the characters that I would like in my commission:

Petite is a character that I have written a story about in college that I would also like to have in my program. Petite is a white, round-headed girl with Asperger's syndrome and sensory integration disorder like I do. She has yellow blonde hair with tips on it and wears a puffy jacket as shown here on [link] and wears a sea captain's uniform similar to what Cap n' Crunch wears with the neckpiece fastened ([link]). She wears her puffy jacket partially zipped up so that the marching band uniform shows through and she has a cute smile (with lip lines like most cartoon characters do) without rosy cheeks and is round-headed and white-colored like porcelain and has a polish similar to Clifford as shown here in [link]. Her uniform is buttoned up to her neck with the neckpiece fastened and her puffy jacket is colored pink.

Emily Elizabeth from Clifford as shown here at [link]. I would like her to wear a puffy coat as well that is similar to the one shown here at [link] but it is colored black. It is zipped up all the way to her neck. Also she wears another puffy coat underneath because I would like her depicted as a cute Arctic explorer so you need to show her as having multiple layers underneath her puffy jacket (which means you'll have to make her like she's wearing something really bulky but don't make her look like Kenny of South Park) because it is so cold up in the Arctic where she explores. She also has her jacket hood on. And no rosy cheeks please.

Six Traitster is a purple poodle puppy person who also wears a puffy coat like Petite's except that it is red. She wears a police uniform buttoned up to her neck underneath like old police officers used to wear with the neckpiece fastened and her puffy coat is only partially zipped to allow the uniform to show through.

Because I do not want to make this very complicated, I would like to have these characters be depicted as smiling with their arms down (a head and shoulders portrait, not a full body). I would like for all of them to be smiling wide with their teeth together in this portrait. Make sure to include lip-lines on all of the characters where their smile begins like most cartoon characters do.

No background is needed and I would like shine/shade/tones/etc. applied and this is to be a digitally-colored piece. Therefore, the points total up to be:

40 + 25 + 30 + 30 + 30 = 155

I will give them to you right now and if you have any questions about this, please let me know.

And instead of sending the final product to me via deviantART, please send the final picture to me as a PSD or AI file via e-mail at ckidsters431651@gmail.com. If you don't use Photoshop or Illustrator, then that is fine.
Kevari Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay, I'll be on it ASAP. It might take a few weeks, due to scheduling, but because it is a digital piece I should be able to work on it over the holiday if it gets to that point (it probably won't. I'm known to procrastinate on homework in order to draw)
That's fine. I know you are busy and I do not want my commission to cause academic failure to someone. Therefore, I will wait as long as I need to.
Kevari Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay, so for Emily Elizabeth, do you want scarves or anything of the sort?

Also, would you prefer the b/w eyes like in the cartoon or colored eyes (what color?)?

As another point, full saturated colors (like in the cartoon) or more dimmed colors?
Thank you very much. Here are the answers to your questions:

1.No scarves or anything of the sort.

2.B/W eyes like in the cartoon please

3.More dimmed colors please
Add a Comment: