Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Manga/Comics

:iconaysonc:
AysonC Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I would like some help to draw mangas. I have always had passion for writing stories but my first language is not English which makes it unlikely that I would ever be able to achieve something in the literature world.

However, my stories (from what I have heard - not my family or friends) are good but lacks of descriptions over the environment and characters. That's why I want to make comics or manga out of it.

I can write almost everything since I like to challenge myself on that side except for comedy. I have really a bad sense of humor ._.

If anyone would spare some time to team up with me to DRAW, it would be great! I have found some places were I could get paid for the comics but it will be impossible to do it alone. If the work become successful, we can share the pay. Thats why I need someone serious :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfanaticismgaming:
FanaticismGaming Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Haha, your first language doesn't have to me English to make it somewhere silly =P I would be more then happy to toss Idea's around with you. Feel free to PM me and will talk =)
:iconaysonc:
AysonC Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I would have to study English then. If you want to sell books, average English's level is too low.

Ok :)

Do you like manga? :P
Add a Comment: