Fan Art of the Month! POKEMON art Requests Open!

Hey everyone! I've decided to start doing fan art every month! So what I'm doing is every month a large number of the stuff I'll be posting will be fan art of a certain show or game, movie, etc. This month, since I made that Fearow pic already, will be POKEMON! So if you guys have any requests for pokemon art, go ahead and ask! I need ideas! <3 Next month I'm not sure yet, maybe Full Metal Alchemist or Trigun... Or Adventure Time? I dunno.
Let me know what you guys think!!!!

~ Sincerely Shessca <3

DEC 2012
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should make a duskull. ^^
Wow guys, looks like I'm getting a lot of requests, but I don't think I'll have time to do every single one this month. But I'll pick and choose and make what I can by the end of the month. And again you wont see anything in the next two weeks because I a lot of projects to work on for finals. You'll see me posting more around Christmas. Happy holidays and thanks for all the requests!!!!
Or, the Creation Trio - Palkia, Dialga and Giratina
Shiny Umbreon!
What about OC trainers with one pokemon?
For requests I would do my own OCs. Commissions are for other people's OCs. I hope that answers your question.
Oh cause i wanted my fursona with my favorite pokemon
Sorry, that goes with commissions if its your OCs. But sometimes I have sales if I have a lot of free time, so keep that in mind :)
I would be happy if you could make Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy, Meloetta, Shaymin(sky form), Victini, Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie!
Those are the legendary cuties, and they just seem like they could be the perfect team together!
I was thinking if you could possibly make them in a forest, taking care of other pokemons that may be hurt or something?:aww:
Sorry if it's too big of a request. I just really want to see it!:heart:
If I have time I'll attempt it. If I can't color it before the end of the month I'll post a line art or sketch and maybe other people can color it, or I will at some point in the future.
I would be happy to color it for you if you dont have time ^^
Sounds like a plan :P
Hey guys just letting you know finals are this week and next so it"ll be a while before I finish and post newer ones. Just letting you know :3
An Arcanine with his mate Ninetales =D
Oooh, that'll be pretty!
Yeah? I can't wait to see it!
A Mightyena father with a shiny poochyena pup :3
Both shiny or just the pup?
Munchlax or Jigglypuff. Your choice.
Hm... Munchlax. :3