Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

#OTTACA-PROJECT ~needs help~

:iconumbracrux:
UmbraCrux Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So, I'm the founder of the Ottaca Project, a fakemon based world of my own design. I'm not all that advanced being in 10th grade, so I'm looking for some help. I'm not on any really tight deadlines, it's more for fun. Though I do like a good work ethic from my helpers when it's needed. What kinds of help do I need might you ask?

-Flash Mod
Someone who can work with button or hover-over flash. I'll need this technology to simplistically display my Maps and Pokedexes.

-Digital Artist
I need someone to take my drawings and give them that Sugi-touch. Both pokemon and human characters will need this. But if you can only do one, that is okay. I can always find someone to do the other.
Noth only this, but you might need to do portraits on a large scale of town scenes.

-Advertiser
You'll make titles and special advertising logos for our group.

-Co-operator
You help to run the group page and make it functional, as wall as present updates in a connective way to our followers.

Why should you help with this group? What's so special about it? Well, once the project is done with, I'll be turning it into an...OTC? I think that is what they are called. And people can compete against the project team, who will pose as the Elite 4 and against one another.
So lets work together and make this one of the best fakemon regions out there.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: