Looking to draw your OC for FREE. 3 - 5 slots open.

Hey,

I'm looking for something to draw and thought that drawing other peoples OC might give me a little practice.
As well as you receiving a copy of the Photoshop file and or PNG/JPEG I'll be putting the drawings in my own gallery but the deviation will contain links to any original images and your profile stating that it's not my character.

I've got a decent bit of spare time but I'm going to go with a fairly small group of 3 or 5 people depending on the complexity of the character(s).

I don't have a huge collection of my own art ( as a lot of my recent art has been for a game studio which doesn't allow me to disclose it through my own media) so I can't provide a great idea of how it might end up. Which is why I'm doing this absolutely free of charge. If you don't like it, then I supposed it's only my time 'wasted.'

I don't do furries(Anthro) or ponies. Also nothing too provocative. Other than that I'm happy to do almost anything.

If you're interested please either send me a note or leave a comment,
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Would you like to draw Alex, my chameleon boy? I'm not sure if you're still taking requests though... :confused:
He's a weird little OC of mine, and I'm still developing him. I could give you any info if you want to draw him. Also since I'm still messing with him, you can draw him wearing whatever you wish if you want to draw him that is :XD:
All full, sorry.
It's okay! Thanks anyway ;)
Is all the slots filled or are there still some left?
All full, sorry.
It's alright and thank you for letting me know.
[link]
Could you draw my homestuck OC?
All full, sorry.
Hmm, nobody had ever tried drawing mine. As long as it's not manga. I much prefer realism. My OC gallery: [link]. Just pick one, if you want.
I found one of your OC's I thought might be an interesting one to draw. I'll keep it a surprise for you though :P
Ooh, now I'm intrigued!
Can I still ask for one drawing?
Would you be interested in drawing her --> [link] ? :meow:
Looks like fun, I'll give her a shot :)
I don't mind how you draw her :)
Hmm...how about my OC Kiri? [link]
Her design isn't too complex :P
I'm actually looking forward to playing around with her wings. I'll see what I can do!
Would you be interested in drawing my OC Archimedes? [link]
Doesn't look too difficult, would be fun to experiment with "psyenergy!"
I'll give Archimedes a shot! :)
Ahh, thank you! <3
My oc: Adala, princess of Sky Kingdom. She has a bit of a power complex, which is why she wears her crown all the time. Even on Earth where it will not matter. She wears her crown on her head like that so it will stay on when she flies. She gets into dumb adventures with her friends, a baby goat and a dog that is an airplane pilot.
[link] [link] [link]
All the slots have been filled up, I'm terribly sorry.
If I finish the rest off relatively quick and I'm still in a good drawing mood I'll be sure to let you know :)