Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Holiday commissions! GREAT DEAL!!!!!

:iconhewhoflewandfell:
Heeeeeeeello ladies and gentleman!

Has Hallmark let you terribly terribly down this season by being too generic, too tasteless, and too immature for you love ones? Are you hoping to bet it all on sweet card, but you just don't have the time to sit down and write something thoughtful?

WELL FEAR NO MORE! Celebrating my debut on DeviantArt, I'm doing something so inherently insane NOBODY else claims the same!

Ready?

For 10 measly little points and a minor description of your loved one, I will write you a CUSTOM ORDER 3-4 line stanza even your English Professor will be hard pressed to find fault with!

TEN POINTS, THAT'S IT! I'm practically working for free here!

I'll keep this very hush-hush of course. I'll work with you through private messaging and, I won't even post my work, so you can copy it down on any random card you bought and take ALL the credit and gushy attention!

Let me reiterate TEN POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or upgrade to a full sonnet for 20!)

And while you're at it, you can hop over and check out my darling prince(ess) ----> :iconhametsunochargeplz:

Who'll be happy to hook you up with a card design for ONLY 100 POINTS you can print your thoughtful message on!

We are talking LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS! So comission today!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: