December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Art slave for a year 25$

:iconbromoso:
Bromoso Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yepp
So I really want to get someone very close to me a very special gift for christmas.
This gift will mean a lot to her and I just need 25$ to get it

art slave means I will draw you anything you want whenever you want it.
yep that's right I'll even quit procrastinating (dam I must be serious)

so traditional art like this (I'll even send you the drawing via snail mail if you want it)

[link]

and these

[link]
[link]
[link]

and even these

[link]
[link]

--
also digital art (when I get my tablet, which should be within the next month.)
of all kinds including full shaded pieces with backgrounds and even icons or animated journal buddies and page dolls.

I haven't been able to post much digital art but in my opinion and those who have see recent artwork it's not half bad

Here is one digital picture I did a wile back so imagine art like this but probably 5x better XD
[link]

I would tell you to just look in my gallery for examples but like I said no recent posting means all that's in my gallery is old and awful.

I'll even write for you like stories about your characters or fanfics with other people's characters.
---

things I wont do are pretty limited, I'm pretty open to anything like rule 34 or rule 63 (I have an FA too if that's your thing) and I'm eager to practice things out of my area of expertise so just ask and I'll let you know how I feel about it. (because I'm a minor I probably can't do too much nudity so it's another thing to ask about)

Note me if interested!
Thanks for your time,
*Bromoso

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: